Have you ever tried Nice Cream? It’s one of my favorite summer snacks. If you haven’t tried it yet, try this recipe for Peach & Mango Nice Cream, you will not want to miss it!
What is a Nice Cream?
Nice Cream is simply an ice cream – usually made from fruit – very easy to make because it does not require an ice cream maker.
All you have to do is freeze any fruit or use fruit that is already frozen. Then you just mix them with a little liquid (milk or fruit juice) until you get the desired consistency. You can also add some unfrozen fruit. However, to obtain a frosty and creamy texture the majority of the fruit must be frozen.
The Nice Cream is a very practical way to preserve your fruit when it starts to go bad. Bananas are typically the fruit that spoils very quickly. Peel the banana, cut it into pieces and put it as protected in a bag in the freezer. It will keep for several months. The same applies to other fruits.
Preparation of the Peach & Mango Nice Cream
For this recipe, I used the following fruits:
- One banana, frozen
- Two pieces of mango, frozen
- One peach, fresh / not frozen
Instead of adding milk or juice, I made it completely vegan and added:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut vegan yoghurt
Finally, in order to flavor the whole, I added lime zest and a few drops of lime juice.
If you liked this Peach & Mango Nice Cream recipe, then you will certainly be interested in these other recipes for sweet vegan treats too!
- Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Almond chia pudding
- Quick Porridge with Strawberries and Cherries
Feel free to leave me a comment if you liked this recipe or if you have any questions.
Peach & Mango Nice Cream
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 mango 2 frozen pieces
- 1 peach fresh / not frozen
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. vegan coconut yoghurt
- Put the banana, mango, peach and coconut milk yoghurt in a bowl.
- Mix it with a blender until creamy.
- Add some fruits for decoration.
- Grate the lime to extract the zest. Add a few drops of lime to enhance the taste.