Click on the hearts!
It’s become one of my favourite breakfasts of the weekend! This recipe for Scrambled Eggs Spinach Feta Tomato is delicious served with wholemeal bread and a small salad.
Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast
I love scrambled eggs for breakfast! However, during the week, before going to work, you may not have time. That’s why I usually make them on Saturday or Sunday morning.
Accompany them with a small salad and wholemeal bread such as rye or country bread, and you will get a healthy and nutritious breakfast that will give you a feeling of satiety for several hours.
Preparation of Scrambled Eggs Spinach Feta Tomato
Besides, there is nothing simpler than preparing scrambled eggs! In this recipe, I added fresh spinach, tomatoes and a little feta cheese to give flavour to the eggs.
For a two-person serving, break four eggs in a salad bowl. Add 100 g of fresh baby spinach shoots. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add them to the egg mixture. Also dice the feta cheese and add them as well. Season with a little salt and pepper.
My secret ingredient: If you like spicy food as I do, add a little red or green pepper to this recipe. It’s delicious and the chilli pepper goes very well with feta!
Heat some olive oil in a frying pan. Pour in the egg mixture and lower the heat. Let it set for about a minute and then start stirring to remove the eggs from the pan. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes until the eggs are cooked but not too dry.
Serve with wholemeal bread. Accompany with a few salad leaves.
If you liked this recipe, then you will certainly be interested in these other healthy breakfast recipes too!
- Healthy Avocado and Tomato Toast
- Chia pudding with cinnamon
- Quick Porridge with Strawberries and Cherries
Feel free to leave me a comment if you liked this recipe or if you have any questions.
Scrambled Eggs Spinach Feta Tomato
Clique sur les cœurs !
- 4 eggs
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 tomatoe
- 75 g feta cheese
- 1 small chilli pepper optional
- Olive oil
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add the fresh baby spinach shoots.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add them to the egg mixture.
- Dice the feta cheese and add it too. Season with a little salt and pepper. If, like me, you like to eat spicy, add a little finely chopped chilli pepper.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and lower the heat. Let it set for about a minute and then start stirring to remove the eggs from the pan.
- Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes until the eggs are cooked but not too dry. Serve with wholemeal bread. Serve with a few salad leaves.